- Latest News
6 Gemini Crescent, Caboolture
|3 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 621 Square metres||2 car spaces|
If you are looking for a home that’s a little different from the others then look no further!
This beautifully presented home is packed full of character and charm and is sure to impress home buyers sick of looking at the same old properties.
Get ready for that “It Just Feels Right” moment.
From the privacy and security of the lockable front gates to the relaxing bohemian atmosphere, this home is definitely a one of a kind will not last long.
Open plan living, exposed beams and radiata pine panelling gives this home it’s unique feeling and provides the perfect canvas for adding your own style touches.
The outside joins inside with large double glass doors to the patio giving you plenty of light and cool breezes throughout.
Outside the garden workshop provides the perfect place for you to start that project you have always wanted to complete, or you can turn it into a fabulous man shed!
The choice is yours with a little bit of imagination you could create an amazing space to while away a few hours.
Key features of this great home include;
- Home built in approximately 1983 on a 621m2 block
- Open plan living, dining and study area
- Air Conditioner in main lounge - Reverse cycle 7.5kw
- Master bedroom leads out to patio area
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms and lounge
- Floor to roof wardrobes in the bedrooms
- Rainwater tank for your gardens
- Beautiful gardens PLUS garden tool shed
- Double carport with side access
Conveniently located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and within easy reach of schools, shops and public bus transport this home is ideal for young families, downsizers and investors alike!
To make this home yours call today and arrange your personal inspection of this great property before it’s gone.