- Latest News
124 Endeavour Road, Beerburrum
|7 Beds||3 Baths||Approx 22.09122 Acres||5 car spaces|
A Rare opportunity is in front of you! This one you can’t match for overall charm and outstanding value! It is a very unique home, so you better be quick!
This incredible property has been in the same family for the last 46 years and it has NEVER been available on the market before! Our owners are elderly and are retiring up to the Sunshine Coast to spend more time with family.
There is so much on offer here, 8.941 Hectares (Approx 22 Acres) of land which includes, the main 3-bedroom family home with salt water pool, a fully fenced 3 bedroom caretakers residence PLUS The Old School House, which has been converted into a guest house. You could also use this amazing space as a studio, home office or even a possible Airbnb!
Nestled among prime farming land and only a 15 min drive to Cabootlure, 1.2klm to Beerburrum train station, 5 min to the Bruce highway, 1 hour to Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast means this property is close to all major metropolitan areas.
The farm used to produce strawberries for many years and now has 4.4 Hectares (Approx 10 Acres) of Hardwood trees which were planted in 2005 as a perpetual forest, so if you love wood working as a hobby or have a small cabinetry business, this will keep you busy for a while!
The Main House Features – The Farmhouse Built approx. 1965
• Timber planked
• Roof - Color bond
• 3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Toilet
• Large kitchen/dining area
• Laundry inside
• Bar/Patio area is enclosed + screened
• Tiled floors throughout
• Blinds and drapes in all rooms
• Mitsubishi air con - Individual controls 4 rooms.
• Media/study separate air conditioner
• Solar hot water 302L
• Solar power 6.36kw, Sungrow Inverter, 24 Panels
• Saltwater in-ground swimming pool with outside toilet
• 5 Rainwater tanks – (All tanks and pumps interchangeable)
• 2x3000gal House pump (Davys) 3x 1800gal House pump…(Sandfoss)
• 2 Car Colourbond, lock up garage & Car port
• Wastewater system – Ozzi Kleen on site sewerage treatment
• Fully fenced & dog proof
• Vegetable gardens & fruit trees PLUS extensive gardens which are all irrigated
Cottage in Garden – The Old School House
(1 roomed Old School House was from Wamuran)
• Fully renovated & Self-Contained
• Toilet, shower/claw foot bath
• Air Conditioned
• Small fridge, sink and bench cooker.
• 2-Fold down double beds
• Veranda, air conditioner and screened.
• Electric water heater
• Outside yard
Second House - The Caretakers Residence
• The cottage is currently rented
• Fully fenced block around the house
• Built in October 2007 of Fibro cement planks
• Timber polished floor and a Color bond roof.
• 3 Bedroom, shower, separate toilet & laundry
• Fully screened, large open verandah.
• 2 bay Titan Shed, fully lockable. 3 phase power.
• 3 Water tanks and two-house pumps.
• Solar hot water, electric hot water system.
• Wastewater treatment system (Aqua-nova) sewerage treatment
Other Features Include:
• Spring fed dam
• Irrigation pump (Davys 3 phase) 2” pipe line to supply house irrigation.
• House garden irrigation pump 1200L Daveys, single phase
• Firefighting tank (Petrol Pump and hoses (Portable)
• A well and Davey pump single phase:
• Storage and tractor shed.
All you need to do now is to call me and arrange your private tour, before it’s too late and this fabulous opportunity is gone for another 50 years!
-Hardwood trees approx 10 acres
-Beautiful Established Gardens
-Two Homes = Studio
-First Time Listed
-Rent second house for $300.00 per week
-15 Minutes from Caboolture